Tuesday, June 8, 2021

What Happen?


 This is a big question to those who have been following what has happen in the the last year.  Some will say great advancements and better days to come, others will say it is the darkest of times.

Well, I would like to believe the first, but I'm afraid we are in dark times.  America is clearly divided it is the worst I've seen in my lifetime, there has always been the political divide and its been here since the birth of our nation. Those who are on the side of these are the best of times are the problem. I'm not normally, on the side of criticism in my posts here and I really try to remain positive.  But, what has happened?

It all started last year, with the BLM protest, and the movement to destroy historical monuments and statues and then the defund the police protest. Historically, protest have always happen in the United States its our Constitutional right to free speech and assembly.  But when those protest are against the foundation and principles of this country it is on the borderline of treason. Now that might seem like an extreme statement, when those protest turn into the dismantling and take over of a city police station (Portland, Oregon) this is the agenda of the progressives.  How can this happen without repercussions? The City of Portland was under siege. But yet, the media told the public it was peaceful.  If this had happen 20 or 30 years ago, the National Guard would have been brought in to stop it. 

Today the news reported the murder rate in Portland is up 800% our cities are falling apart. But yet there are people saying these are the best of times.


We need to speak out because if we don't before you know it - it will all be gone.  

I'm am a Patriot, I love my country and I will speak out against those who are trying to destroy the United States.  


 Image by OpenClipart-Vectors from Pixabay     

No comments: